A5 4pg booklet: “Going Back to Work Checklist”.
- Requires a clean and clear publication to organise complicated information into a clear and concise manner.
- For in-house printing.
- Design must be sympathetic to the branding of the three organisations involved: OPFS, Fife Gingerbread, and Making It Work Fife.
- The content was presented in a simple, clear and concise manner, with clearly labelled information was added on where to get more help for each action item.
- The green and a slate blue were chosen to complement the branding of all three partner organisations as best as possible.
- The white background enabled in-house printing on printers that cannot print to the edge of the page.
- The A5 leaflet style was chosen to make the publication small enough to carry around for reference, and to enable easy printing (on A4 paper) and assembly in-house (simple folding, with no cutting required).
- The checklist was made into an interactive PDF to enable people to download, fill them in, and store them completely digitally if they wished.